We have totally redesigned our road cycling shoe covers to make them more durable, easier to get on, and easier to care for. They are still made from our signature, lightweight, waterproof material but are now reinforced on the bottom and in the toe area of the shoe covers so they last longer. We've also added a special coating to the inside so they are easier to dry and use again. We hope you are as excited about this update as we are!
veloToze Tall Shoe Covers are designed for road cycling on cold, rainy or snowy days. Whether it’s race day, training day or just another commute day, veloToze Tall Shoe Covers will keep your feet dry, warm and comfortable.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Waterproof: designed to form a tight seal with your calf, to keep your feet and shoes dry
- Windproof: windproof materials keep your feet warm even on cold morning or winter rides (5C/40F to 16C/60F)
- Reinforced: reinforced on the bottom and in the toe area for increased durability
- Lightweight: made of a flexible, lightweight material that doesn’t retain water when wet
- No zippers or velcro straps : innovative overshoe design has no vulnerability points, like zippers or velcro
- Aerodynamic: smooth, flexible material creates a form-fitting design
- Compact: easily fits in jersey pocket or saddle bag
1: Put on sock
2: Pull shoe cover/overshoe on over sock
3: Put foot through large cleat hole, and pull shoe cover up around ankle
4: Put on road bike shoe
5: Pull shoe cover down over heel of shoe FIRST, then toe
6: Adjust around ankle, cleats and heel pad. Ensure no part of shoe covers/overshoe are over cleats or heel pad.
Note: Pull top of shoe cover over sock or under leg warmers. The top of the shoe cover needs to be against your skin or water may enter the shoe cover.
Warning: Shoe cover may tear if you do not FIRST put on shoe cover, then shoe.
- To clean shoe covers, wipe with a cool, wet cloth. Do not put shoe covers in clothes washer.
- To dry, hang shoe covers over a hanger or ledge or wipe with a dry cloth. The material does not absorb water, so they should dry quickly. Do not put shoe covers in clothes dryer.
- To prevent water from entering the shoe from the bottom of the shoe, remove insole of bike shoe and place tape over vent opening.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects
- Do not store in direct sunlight
- Ensure shoe covers are pulled-up over socks and are under legwarmers to create a water-tight seal.
Once you understand these take 10min to put on they are great keep your feet warm and dry!!
These are amazing over shoes. Watch the video on you tube which shows you how to put them on. Mine seem to be lasting very well. Would definitely recommend.
Exactly what I wanted and on time!
Works well blocking the wind and water, however my feet still got a little wet from the holes in my cleats.
I use L size, and it really fits my US 9.5 shoe. It keeps my feet warm when I climb the hill in the cold morning. Need follow the instruction to wear and take it off carefully.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.