veloToze Short Shoe Covers are designed for road biking on cool, foggy or misty days. Whether it’s race day, training day or just another commute to the office, veloToze Short Shoe Covers will keep your feet warm and comfortable.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Water-resistant: designed to fully cover your shoe with a water-proof material that keeps fog, mist and road splash off your bike shoes
- Windproof: windproof materials keep your feet warm, even on cool mornings (10C/50F to 18C/65F)
- Lightweight: made of a flexible, lightweight material that doesn’t retain water when wet
- No zippers: innovative design flexes over your shoe, so there are no vulnerability points like zippers or velcro
- Aerodynamic: smooth, flexible material creates a form-fitting design
- Compact: easily fits in jersey pocket or saddle bag
1: Put on sock and bike shoe
2: Pull shoe cover over toe of shoe
3: Then pull shoe cover over heel, being careful not to catch on cleats
4: Ensure no part of shoe covers are over cleats or heel pad. Pull shoe cover off of cleats and heel pad if necessary.
- To clean shoe covers/overshoes, wipe with a cool, wet cloth. Do not put shoe covers in clothes washer.
- To dry, hang shoe covers/overshoes over a hanger or ledge or wipe with a dry cloth. The material does not absorb water, so they should dry quickly. Do not put shoe covers/overshoes in clothes dryer.
- After repeated use, apply talcum or baby powder to inside of shoe cover/overshoe to prevent sticking
- To prevent water from entering the shoe from the bottom of the shoe, remove insole of shoe and place tape over vent opening.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects
- Do not store in direct sunlight
CAUTION: THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS NATURAL RUBBER LATEX WHICH MAY CAUSE ALLERGIC REACTIONS.
These are the shorter version of the product, and as such are marginally easier to get on. The effort is so worth it; 100% waterproof (and so also wind proof), I much prefer these to conventional overshoes.
I chose pink for safety reason, particularly during winter months. OK latex is not particularly nice material, however once it is on your feet your shoes will stay clean. It is easy to wipe clean after a dirty ride.
Perfect to pair with Rule28 aero sock for Time Trials. Easier to get on and off than tall velotoze too
Woot easier to get on than the larger/longer ones so ive been able to use them multiple times. Keeps feet dry
Like the long Velotoze these short ones don't keep your feet as dry as the water must seep down through your ankle. However, I got these to use with an aero sock and they work great. I was between sizes and have had both but I would recommend smaller if you want the aero benefit with no bunching round the ankle. Not that durable but I didn't get them for that. If you look after them the will last a while.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.