Introducing the veloToze Neoprene Shoe Cover with Waterproof Cuff, designed to keep your feet warm and dry in cold, winter weather. Waterproof, windproof performance neoprene protects your feet and shoes from the elements. Patented design uses no zippers and fastens with reinforced straps under your shoe. Kevlar toe pad protects the shoe cover from wear and tear.
Included Waterproof Cuff ensures rain doesn't enter from the top of the shoe cover. They are made of a flexible, waterproof material that forms a seal with your leg to keep rain from entering the top of your shoe cover. The Waterproof Cuff (also sold separately) is designed to be used with the veloToze Neoprene Cycling Shoe Cover, but will work with most neoprene cycling shoe covers.
They are designed for -5 C in dry, sunny weather to 15 C in wet, rainy weather.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Waterproof: performance neoprene and sealed seams keeps your feet warm and dry
- Windproof: windproof materials keep your feet warm on cold morning or winter rides (-5C/20F to 15C/60F)
- veloToze Waterproof Cuff: included to keep rain from running in the top of the shoe cover
- Flexible: made of a flexible material with blind stitched seams
- Reflective: reflective stripes and logo helps you be seen in low light
- Durable: Kevlar toe and and reinforced straps protect from wear and tear
1: Put on sock
2: Pull shoe cover/overshoe on over sock
3: Ensure closure at bottom of shoe cover is open
4: Put on cycling shoe
5: Fasten Kevlar straps under shoe
6: Adjust around ankle, cleats and heel pad. Ensure no part of shoe cover is over cleats or heel pad.
7: Pull on veloToze Waterproof Cuff and place top end against your skin and bottom end over top of shoe cover
- Hand wash with cold water, air dry
- Do not bleach. Do not iron.
- Store out of direct sunlight
- See veloToze Waterproof Cuff for care instructions
Shoe/Ankle Area: 80% Neoprene, 20% Nylon
Reinforced Toe: 100% Kevlar
Waterproof Cuff: 100% Natural Rubber Latex
Kevlar is a registered trademark of DuPont
- In heavy rain, use with veloToze Waterproof Cuff
- Place Waterproof Cuff against skin above shoe cover. If placed on leg warmers or other fabric, water can seep into shoe cover from wet fabrics.
- If water is entering through vent holes on the bottom of your shoe, remove insole from shoe and place tape or waterproof material over vent holes during rainy season.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.