The veloToze Helmet Cover is designed to help cyclists ride comfortably in the rain and cold by keeping their head warm. The aerodynamic design is also great for cyclists seeking marginal gains in time trials, road races and sportive events. Whether it’s race day, training day or just another commute day, veloToze Helmet Cover will help you ride more comfortably.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Waterproof: covers your helmet with a waterproof material that keeps rain and fog away from your head
- Windproof: windproof materials keep your head warm, even on cool mornings (10C/50F to 18C/65F)
- Lightweight: weighs less than 45 grams and doesn’t retain water when wet
- Aerodynamic: flexible material creates a form-fitting design, dimples reduce drag
- Easy to Remove: easy to remove if the skies clear or you warm-up on your ride
- Compact: easily fits in jersey pocket or saddle bag
- Versatile: fits most cycling helmets
1: Put Helmet Cover over front of helmet
2: Pull over back of helmet
4: Stretch to smooth out any wrinkles
- To clean wipe with a cool, wet cloth.
- To dry, hang over a hanger or ledge or wipe with a dry cloth. The material does not absorb water, so they should dry quickly. Do not put Helmet Cover in clothes washer.
- After repeated use, apply talcum or baby powder to inside of Helmet Cover to prevent sticking
- Follow all safety, use and care instructions provided with your helmet. The Helmet Cover is not a safety device. Learn more here.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects
- Do not store in direct sunlight
- See more tips and answers to your questions on our FAQ page
CAUTION: THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS NATURAL RUBBER LATEX WHICH MAY CAUSE ALLERGIC REACTIONS.
Exactly what I needed. Covers my helmet completely. Easy to put on and take off.
My helmet is a medium, and this is definitely longer than my helmet, so it should easily fit XL, or taller or rounder, helmets.
Once you (finally) get it installed the right (tight) way, it sits smooth and fits perfectly. It takes effort to smooth out the wrinkles, but I think it's definitely worth the effort.
Easy to remove with one hand while riding.
This works great for keeping the cold wind from coming through your helmet.
I brought this cover because everything else I looked at or shopped for was made out of some type of wind resistant / water resistant fabric, I didn't want that at all... when I saw this VeloToze helmet cover I thought it was too good to be true. Bought it, Came to my house, and I tried to fit it on my Bell Event bicycle helmet. At first I couldn't get the cover to stay put... I was even considering using rubber cement to keep it in place. Then I read the instructions and noticed the manufacturer put layer of talcum powder on it... I washed that off with some dish soap rigorously by hand, patiently stretched the SUPER TACKY cover over my helmet and since I fitted the cover it hasn't slipped since I put it on!! The cover is AWESOME, I've ridden through cold winter rain, sleet even had snow fall on the helmet twice; this thing is definitely worthy of your hard earned cash and will do a great job keeping your head dry and relatively warm!! VeloToze says its aerodynamic, but I've never ridden fast enough to notice any performance change... maybe in Summer if I keep the cover on and I remember to update this review... I'll tell ya'll 'bout it.
Great product, but doesn't stay on securely on my kask Valegro helmet.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.