The Street series passes level 1 certification and offers great protection for the pad wearer who wants non-bulky street knee pads. The low profile, ultra-flexible body is perfect for street, park, and learning new tricks.
- Neoprene backing for riding comfort
- Full wrap hook and loop fasteners for a secure fit
- CE certified to standard CE EN 14120:2003 + A1:2007 level C for riders over 50 kg (110 lbs)
- 45 years of Pro-Tec heritage producing the most stylish protective gear on the market
- Stretch lycra interior with upper and lower support straps
|Age Range (Description)
|Hook & Loop
Whether I'm skateboarding, rollerblading, or biking, these knee pads have proven to be versatile.
The adjustable straps ensure a custom fit
Some knee pads can be a hassle to put on, but not these. They're easy to slip on and take off
he impact absorption is impressive, and I can confidently push my limits while biking without worrying about injuries.
I can perform tricks with ease, and the pads move with me rather than against me.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.