FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Waterproof: performance neoprene keeps your hands dry, extended cuff fits under jacket sleeve to keep water out
- Windproof: windproof materials keep your hands warm on cold morning or winter rides (-5C/20F to 15C/60F)
- Flexible: made of a flexible material with blind stitched seams for a comfort fit
- Reflective: reflective logo helps you be seen in low light
- Hand wash with cold water, air dry
- Do not bleach. Do not iron.
- Store out of direct sunlight
95% Neoprene, 5% Nylon
- Pull rain coat jacket sleeve over top of glove to ensure no water can enter the glove, especially in heavy rain.
- Fold gloves over at wrist to put them on
Loved the product!!!
The best option I ever try... light and tight enough to feel safe and comfortable to drive the bike!!!
After a super rainy winter here, I've had ample opportunities to try these gloves on the road. They're made out of neoprene – so a thicker, cushier material than the veloToze shoe and helmet covers. The outside of the neoprene is a bit grippy, which helps maintain grip on the bars and helps me use the shifters more effectively. The inside is a bit softer and provides some padding for your hands. They definitely keep the water out, which helps keep your hands not only dry, but warm. I like the close fit and performance of these gloves compared to some of the bulky winter cycling gloves I've used before, where it can feel like there's too much glove to brake or shift effectively.
It's been a cold and wet Northern California winter and these gloves have been great to wear on rides. I wear the large and they're stretchy enough to fit my long fingers. The neoprene has enough natural padding and grip to work well with brake hoods and levers. I haven't had an issue with sweating, and if you're using these then a fully weatherproof barrier is more important anyway.
I wanted to like this glove, really I wanted to mainly for the following reasons;
- It is waterproof as advertised
- It is slim and gives room for finger dexterity
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.